Are you ready for a hands-on day of writing? Step Two for those seeking a Certificate in Grantwriting.
This workshop focuses on writing a winning grant proposal.
In this six-hour class, you will spend the day writing a proposal, researching information, and sharing ideas.
It is a pre-requesite that you take Essential Grantwriting prior to taking this class.
- Critically evaluate guidelines and requests for proposals to determine best fit and timing.
- Prepare to target your proposal to be handcrafted and tailored specifically for a given grantmaker.
- Understand the "Three C's" of good writing: clear, concise, and compelling.
- Develop clear assumptions and reasoned-based outcomes necessary for success, including the project's long term sustainability.
- Identify the appropriate balance between statistical data, evidence-based research, and anecdotal evidence to tell your organization's story.
- Develop evaluation tools and logic model framework for your program to better demonstrate results.
- Learn about how grant makers use evaluation rubrics to score your proposal.
Cost of the workshop is $95 per person when you register at least two weeks before the class. After that the cost is $115 per person. You can register anytime, and walk-ins are welcome.
Registration includes a comprehensive workbook, digital templates of examples, and coffee / tea bar.