Are you ready for a hands-on day of writing?
This workshop focuses on writing a winning grant proposal.
In this five hour class, you will spend the day writing a proposal, researching information, and sharing ideas.
- Critically evaluate guidelines and requests for proposals to determine best fit and timing.
- Prepare to target your proposal to be handcrafted and tailored specifically for a given grantmaker.
- Understand the "Three C's" of good writing: clear, concise, and compelling.
- Develop clear assumptions and reasoned-based outcomes necessary for success, including the project's long term sustainability.
- Identify the appropriate balance between statistical data, evidence-based research, and anecdotal evidence to tell your organization's story.
- Develop evaluation tools and logic model framework for your program to better demonstrate results.
- Review samples of evaluation rubrics used by grantmakers to score your proposal.
Cost of the workshop is just $115 per person. Register early to receive the early bird discount of $95.
Registration includes a comprehensive workbook, diskette of templates, coffee and tea bar, networking sack lunch, and idea exchange.