Spark the Fire Essential Grantwriting Handbook
Can't make the class? Get the comprehensive workbook and diskette of templates. You can also choose to combine the book and diskette with a consultation to get your questions answered.
The Spark the Fire Essential Grantwriting Workbook is a comprehensive guide to learning the art of grantwriting. The workbook covers:
- Prospect Research - Where to find grants including some sources you might not have known about.
- Annual Grants Calendars - How to create a calendar of grant submissions that works.
- Community Needs Assessments - How to research and write a compelling narrative about the community need that your grant will address.
- Outcomes & Evaluation - How to develop goals and objectives for your proposal as well as write about how you will measure success.
- Budgets & Attachments - How to develop a clear budget for your proposal and what else is required to be included in your proposal.
- Proposal Writing - How to describe your project, program, and organization and bring it all together in the required format to submit to the grantmaker.
- Building Relationships with Grantmakers - When and how to contact grantmakers to get on their radar and form a stronger connection.
- Grants Management - How and when to send reports on your grant awards to make sure they know you appreciate their support and are properly stewarding their investment.
- Tips Galore - Learn all the insider tips to making your proposal stand out above the crowd.
You will also receive a diskette of templates you can put immediately to use, including sample cover letter, letter of interest, budgets, board rosters and other required attachments, as well as a grants calendar for tracking your grants.
Optional: Get an individual consultation of up to one hour via phone or Skype to ask questions and get individualized help.