Learn the core skills for writing grants in just one day. Find out what other organizations are raving about and learn how to write exemplary grants.
RIGHT FOR YOU
Spark the Fire Essential Grantwriting Workshops are for those who are new to the field and for experienced fundraisers looking for a professional development tune-up. Refresh and update skills while sharpening your competitive edge.
In these highly-rated, full day seminars, you will learn all the essentials of grantwriting to set you on the right track and help you steer clear of common grant proposal pitfalls.
Learn the following skills:
- Prospect Research - Where to find grants including some sources you might not have known about.
- Annual Grants Calendars - How to create a calendar of grant submissions that works.
- Community Needs Assessments - How to research and write a compelling narrative about the community need that your grant will address.
- Outcomes & Evaluation - How to develop goals and objectives for your proposal as well as write about how you will measure success.
- Budgets & Attachments - How to develop a clear budget for your proposal and what else is required to be included in your proposal.
- Proposal Writing - How to describe your project, program, and organization and bring it all together in the required format to submit to the grantmaker.
- Building Relationships with Grantmakers - When and how to contact grantmakers to get on their radar.
- Grants Management - How and when to send reports on your grant awards to make sure they know you appreciate their support and are properly stewarding their investment.
- Tips Galore - Learn all the insider tips to making your proposal stand out above the crowd.
This seminar is an interactive, classroom-style learning experience. The comprehensive workbook allows you to digest information, ask questions, and practice the essentials of writing grant proposals in an interactive and creative workshop!
Cost of the seminar is just $115 per person. Register early to receive the early bird discount of $95. Registration includes a comprehensive full color workbook, diskette of templates, coffee and tea bar, networking sack lunch, idea exchange, and grant consultation.